21. März 2012

Kick off at the Nine Queens, Sunset and Heli Session


After the wind chilled down yesterday, we finally checked in the jump und were rewarded with a mad sunset session. It was soo rad. The photographers and filmers were so stoked and all of them had a bride smile all over their faces. They got done one banger shot after the other of us 9Queens. YEAH! Still super happy about the successful evening, I rode downhill in the dark to the valley.
Today it was announced: HELI SESSION... and words fail me, it was sooo sick! Super high level tricks were thrown down and the level was pushed hard! The atmosphere was awesome and the 9Queens killed it pretty much. I can’t describe the feeling when the helicopter follows you just above the jump and I love, love, love it. You must be so focused on the point. I love those moments!
Sunrise morning, the alarm clock is on 4.00 a.m.

Along these lines, good night and see you tomorrow,

Caja
Me above le Chateau
Julie and me wating for the Heli
Sunset Pic by Lena Stoffel(-;
Caja and the little Heli-/Octokopter
Sean "Banana Bar" Balmer and some of the Queens, Caja, Lena, Silvia and Lisa